According to research, men don’t come of age until they’re about 43, whereas women reach full maturity around age 32. That’s more than a decade on average, a lot more then I thought possible. Despite the assertion that men do eventually mature, 80 percent of the women surveyed said that they believe that men “never stop being childish.”
Thank you, girls.
They even made a top ten of immature “guy” things. See, if you recognize any of it:
1. Finding their own farts and burps hilarious.
2. When ill, being helplessly ill.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Driving with loud music.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying to beat children at games.
9. Staying silent during an argument.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
I think growing up at any age is a wonderful surprise.