Let me begin to wish you a happy new year. All the rest and all, good health, prosperity, lose a bad boss, but above all else: be happy. Seek happiness in all small things that come your way, for true happiness make the sun shine brighter.
What will happen next year?
Well, according to http://ift.tt/1CVlzH5 this is going to happen:
- Denmark and Italy pull out of EU as Euro crashes. 2017 sees Italy in serious economic problems.
- Britain escapes the worst of the international economic troubles and is seen as a safe economic haven. Britain, India and Australia form an economic alliance.USA experiences a serious drought during the summer of 2017 while Europe has floods.
- Large fire at the UK Houses of Parliament
- New War spills into Afghanistan as revolution erupts in Uzbekistan
- Terrorists make toxic or biological attack on school in Europe.
It can be worse, http://ift.tt/2iQKu7w; predicts on the basis of a priest in the 12th century Israels future. Jerusalem would parish in 2017 according to his writings.
For me, 2017 is a year of change. My daughter is leaving the house in 2017 and for the first time in 22 years Wanita and I will be alone again. That is exciting. It is scary. This thing actually has a name the empty nest syndrome. Now I don’t like syndromes in general, but this one I don’t like at all. Men are supposed to suffer less of this syndrome (don’t know why, only because many women have menopause as well seems not a good reason).
Anyway, I like it that she is becoming independent. Her home is adjusted to her needs, she has a two room apartment with a double sized bed. My girl thinks ahead. Her kitchen sink can go high (at standing height) or low (at wheelchair height). It really blows your mind if you see it (like this one).
It took us a month to paint and decorate it, but half January it is finished.
How will Wanita and I cope? Will we grow more close or just the opposite? Will our play increase or be different or not?
We cannot change the world events. We can however, strive to be happy. May your days be happy, all of them.